Account Executive Pay Band: 3 Job Family: Sales FLSA: Exempt
Job Code: A13110 SJ
Crowley is a privately-owned marine, transportation and logistics company providing worldwide solutions since 1892. We have over 6,000 high-performing team members in 34countries and Caribbean territories, who are diverse, encouraged and deliver on their commitments. We are Crowley, the people who know.
The Crowley Way
We believe in and celebrate the power of collaboration between people with diverse backgrounds and experiences who share their differences and are driven to achieve business and personal goals. We support the development of our high-performers and are committed to guiding them every step of the way.
What does this role look like?
You will develop developing brand awareness by interacting with new prospects and existing customers to build brand equity and increase market share by selling products and services.
Some of your main responsibilities willbe:
- You will identify new selling opportunities within the target industries.
- You will manage and maximize the volume, revenue and margin in order to deliver profitable sales results.
- you must have constant communicate with customers through visits, phone calls and emails to discuss opportunities, concerns or required corrective actions.
- you will Anticipate customer requirements and ensure they are met in a professional and proactive manner while providing customer service that exceeds the customer’s expectations. Reference resources to nurture relationships and deliver business results.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field; or a combination of post high school and equal experience may be substituted for education.
- 3 - 5 years of sales experience, including cold-calling and the sale of third-party logistics services.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Nice-to have:
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- The position requires someone who can accomplish assigned goals with minimum of supervision, and good skills to communicate well with others and present good image.
- Must be show a high-level attitude of team work, and due that is considered as one important leader in our organization
What an average day looks like:
- You find yourself in situations where you need the ability to communicate effectively, verbally, and in writing.
- You establish and maintain effective working relationships, with internal/external people.
Apply if you are qualified and these competencies describe you:
- Demonstrates self-awareness (Our culture thrives on positive intent, which applies to receiving/giving feedback).
- Action-oriented (you figure things out and execute).
- Manage ambiguity (things change so we want to know you can adapt).
- Collaborates (you know five heads are better than one).
- Nimble learning (you’re knowledgeable of a lot of subjects and are not afraid to share and seek new skills and insight).
What else is in it for you?
Our people enjoy some amazing perks, check out a few below:
Employee resource groups - These dynamic committees are driven by you and your peers and are designed for networking, engaging and growing your interests. We welcome new groups all the time!
Personal development - We believe that personal development is key to a high-performance organization and encourage our employees to own their own growth. We offer a variety of training classes and resources for employee and team development and promote a culture of learning.
Awesome people - Your colleagues will challenge you to be your best every single day and acknowledge your efforts. Plus, our people know how to have fun. (Search #OneCrowley for a sneak peek.)
If this position doesn’t sound like a fit for you, check out our other openings. www.crowley.com/careers
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer. For affirmative action purposes and to assist in our compliance with federal government record keeping, we would request that you complete a voluntary self-identification information form. All information provided will be kept confidential and separate from your application data.
- Normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, temperature and the like.
- Extended use of a computer keyboard, viewing of a computer monitor and the ability to sit for long periods of time.
The position is Exempt; Requires ability to work long hours to meet required deadlines Must comply with all work rules, including those that pertain to safety and health.
Requisition ID: Work Area: Sales Expected Travel: 0 : 10 Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in...
Publicado hace 23 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nEmpresa dedicada a la organización de eventos en búsqueda de chofer Apoyar con el acarreo de los implementos que se utilizarán para los...
Desde Trusted Partner Panama - Panamá
Publicado hace 23 días
Descripción Established in 1951, IOM is a Related Organization of the United Nations, and as the leading UN agency in the field of migration, works closely with...
Desde Oim - Panamá
Publicado hace 22 días
Descripción Nuestra empresa afiliadaQuality Restaurant Inspectorsse encuentra en la búsqueda de candidatos responsables, estudiantes o titulados en carreras...
Desde The Quality Group - Panamá
Publicado hace 22 días