A multinational company related to the consumer goods industry is looking for an accounts payable manager in its supplier management hub in Panama City. (6 months, this position will cover a maternity leave. A permanet role might be offered based on performace)
- Bachelor degree in business administration, finance or accountability
- Advanced English.
- E2E responsible for the execution of all relevant purchase to pay (P2P) processes within their assigned scope in compliance with directives and in an effective way.
- Responsible that all activities are properly and timely executed.
- Executor responsible for the ICS controls relating to the PTP processes.
- The first point of contact for audits (internal/ external)
- Collaborating with Infosys and monitoring Infosys performance.
- Actively work with Infosys and team lead/PTP Manager to understand key risks in the PTP processes and put in place mitigation actions to address those risks.
- Reviews and improves pro-actively with the TeamLead/PTP Manager on the overall service delivery of the owned processes.
- Drives standardization, simplification and operational excellence in P2P.
- Ensures standard work compliance and assures documentation (WI) for all the activities performed for the ORUS with clear output KPIs defined for the work done.
Salary: 2,500.00$ - 2,800.00$