- Provide direct assistance to the Head of Administration on the management of the relocation project.
- Liaise with the local entities and providers and follow up with them the whole administrative process of the project.
- Provide assistance during the project initiation and design development phases by reviewing plans and documents, correspondences and terms of references.
- Where necessary, provide assistance with local authorities issues (approval, permits, certification).
- Participate to the preparation of all the stages related to the move, in particular to those related to its logistics, its organization and the restructuration of the current premises.
Conditions: Fixed term Local employment contract (6 months)
Working hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm including 1h of lunchtime
- Architecture and/or Engineering Coordinator
- Proven minimum 5-year experience in similar kind of work, both in the coordination and technical quality control field
- Thorough knowledge of the office construction field.
- Thorough knowledge of English and Spanish, both written and oral
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Thorough knowledge of CAD software (e.g. Autocad)
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- High level sense of responsibility
- High level of responsibility and ability to take initiative