Start Date: January 20 Training Schedule:Mornings (8a.m. to 5 p.m. for 3 weeks)
Production Schedule:afternoon shifts (1 pm to 9 p.m. )
We are looking for self-driven and highly motivated people to join our company as collections agents
The collector, focuses on making outbound calls and on occasion receives inbound calls to be attended within the guidelines and goals established by the company. The agent is responsible for meeting monthly goals.
Required Skills and Documentation:
· High school graduate.
· Bilingual and fluent in English and Spanish. (Oral and written)
· Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and positively with the consumer as well as co-workers.
· Ablility to persuade or negotiate.
· Ability to solve problems and find appropriate solutions.
· Know how to follow orders and instructions guided by supervisor or manager.
· Police Record
· Certificate of good health
*No call center experience is required