Start Date: January 20 Training Schedule:Mornings (8a.m. to 5 p.m. for 3 weeks)
Production Schedule:afternoon shifts (1 pm to 9 p.m. )
We are looking for self-driven and highly motivated people to join our company as collections agents
The collector, focuses on making outbound calls and on occasion receives inbound calls to be attended within the guidelines and goals established by the company. The agent is responsible for meeting monthly goals.
Required Skills and Documentation:
· High school graduate.
· Bilingual and fluent in English and Spanish. (Oral and written)
· Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and positively with the consumer as well as co-workers.
· Ablility to persuade or negotiate.
· Ability to solve problems and find appropriate solutions.
· Know how to follow orders and instructions guided by supervisor or manager.
· Police Record
· Certificate of good health
*No call center experience is required
The Opportunity The Finance Manager as a key member of the Civil Society Strengthening Programme (CSSP) is responsible to: - Ensure that all financial aspects...
Desde Devex - Panamá
Publicado hace un mes
Descripción de la Plaza/nOferta Laboral: UX Designer-Full Time Remote para la empresa iVisa Requeriments: 3+ years of experience UX Designer 2+ years of...
Desde Independet Recruiter - Panamá
Publicado hace 25 días
Requisition Number: 510734Contract Type: Fixed Term, On-goingCountry: PanamaLocation: DonosoSite: Cobre Panama - Mine SiteCategories: MiningFirst Quantum...
Desde First Quantum Minerals Ltd. - Panamá
Publicado hace 22 días
Maersk is looking for an individual with strong stakeholder management skills, great communicator and collaborator to join our Costa del Este team as Human...
Desde Maersk - Panamá
Publicado hace 23 días