Funciones del Puesto
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for delivering high levels of customer service to inbound callers in a fast-paced, culture-driven call center for the purposes of customer satisfaction.
• He/She must have a keen aptitude and demeanor for problem solving in a highly efficient and effective environment with the latest in call center technology and telephony.
• The CSR position is integral in our customers’ efforts to deliver a quality patient experience. This position enhances our customers’ organizations by accepting accountability for personal performance, a passion for continued professional development, and the ability to add value in supporting our customers.
• Efficiently responds to requests and supports callers in making account payments, updating account information, educating patients about their bill, resolving website issues and answering various other questions regarding the patient account.
• Effectively resolves issues by appropriately responding to calls, listening to requests, clarifying special needs, and escalating issues and redirecting calls as needed for the purpose of immediate caller satisfaction.
• Performs other duties and assignments as assigned and required by management.
Requisitos del Puesto
High school graduate, equivalent, or any combination of education and experience which enables the agent to perform the job functions as required. College degree or some college experience preferred but not required.
The ability to speak English at an intermediate level or higher and the ability to clearly communicate with callers to provide the ultimate customer experience that produces high levels of surveyed customer satisfaction.
• Must be at least 18 years of age, with the ability to meet strict start and stop times, and have reliable access to transportation.
• Experience with personal computers including word processing and data input.