DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF SOMETHING INSANELY GREAT?
Our captioning program aids the deaf and hard of hearing community by efficiently and accurately re-voicing telephone conversations between a hearing party and a person with hearing loss via speech recognition software.
START DATE December 2nd, 2019 & Dec. 23rd
SALARY Up to $1000 Monthly + Production Bonus
SHIFT 2:00 PM to 9:30 PM
LOCATION Alorica Juan Diaz - https://goo.gl/2ZT0CM
Captioning agents send real-time text captions to customers using voice-to-text transcription software. This service allows individuals with hearing loss to use the telephone for their daily communication needs.
This job requires the Captioning Agent to use their voice with the software to capture conversations. The agent must accurately repeat the conversation verbatim in real time.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide excellent customer service by dictating/captioning a variety of conversational topics verbatim.
- Maintain a high level of dictation speed and accuracy.
- Maintain strict consumer confidentiality.
- 18 years or above
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Advanced English Communications Skills (oral and written)
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?