Salary $1,000/month About Us Panama Outsource Solutions is an exciting back office center in Panama City, providing supports for different businesses in the United States that work with property tax and real estate data.
We are searching for English speakers who are detail oriented and fast learners who can perform detailed and sometimes complex research tasks. As a member of our team, you will become an expert on the complicated world of US Property taxes (with plenty of training!), always learning new things and reporting and analyzing tax data for our clients. We are looking for motivated individuals who are up for a challenge and who want to escape the call center life and get your weekends back by working in a professional office environment with a stable daytime schedules and a 5 day a week work week (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm).
We are searching people for short term positions with the opportunity to become long term positions for team members who are the right fit. Full time team members will receive fully paid private insurance through ASSA at the end of their first month.
Part time opportunities also available.
· Assist team members with all production duties, which include researching tax payments and districts among other responsibilities that will be taught during training
· Perform internet research through different databases and external resources on new loans and real estate
· Prepare deliverables including written reports and graphs
· Conduct calls in English to various US Government offices if information is not found or is not complete online
· Assist with additional duties and requests, as required
· Be a “problem solver” – be able to think for yourself and make correct decisions using the data available to you.
· Not be afraid to ask questions when you don’t know the answer: a strong desire for accuracy is a must.
· Advanced English required. Fluent or Near fluent is a must (Written and Spoken)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must possess excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
· Computer savvy – Must be able to conduct internet research and perform other computer tasks.
· Knowledge about use of Microsoft Excel
· Experience in an English language work environment preferred
· University Degree preferred
Please send your CV and motivation letter no later than Friday May 29. Applications received after that date will not be considered. A. BASIC DETAILS Job level...
Desde Embajada Del Reino De Los Países Bajos En Panamá - Panamá
Publicado hace 19 días
Job Title Credit Analyst Job Description In this role, you have the opportunity to Manage the credit risk within a diversified portfolio of accounts related to...
Desde Philips - Panamá
Publicado hace 8 días