We are looking for a Finance and Administration Manager to oversee day-to-day effective and efficient management of all financial and administration activities and operations in Panama.
The Finance and Administration Manager directs all accounting functions, including general ledger, accounts payable/receivable, purchasing, payroll, bank reconciliations, audit, insurance, local tax reporting, and fixed assets at the Country level.
- Financial Statements and External Reporting
- Oversees the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and reports.
- Ensures timely and accurate monthly close of General Ledger.
- Compiles cash flow forecast
- Internal Controls and Compliance:
- Oversees all financial audits of the operations in Panama.
- Reviews payroll, payroll control sheets, and allocations.
- Budgets and Budgetary Controls
- General Ledger:
- Oversees all financial transactional activity, including; accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll and ensures that all financial transactions and journal entries are recorded accurately inaccordance with organization policies, GAAP and governmental regulations.
- Human Resources Management:
- Processes monthly payroll and ensure that payroll is completed in compliance with Panama tax and labor requirements.
- Logistics and Administration
- Oversees day-to-day office and residential premises; to include, leases and maintenance
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate degree or other post-graduate qualification in finance or accounting (will consider experience in lieu of Master’s degree).
- At least seven (7) years’ work experience in an Accounting or Finance position with accounting and budgeting responsibilities and at least three (3) to four (4) years in a INGO or similar field.
- At least three (3) years of demonstrated experience in supervisory/management role, managing, mentoring, and building capacity of direct reports.
- Knowledgeable of Panama laws and regulations;
- Oral and written fluency in both written and spoken English and Spanish is required
- Ability to travel throughout Panama as required; ability to travel internally
Descripción de la Plaza/nOferta Laboral: UX Designer-Full Time Remote para la empresa iVisa Requeriments: 3+ years of experience UX Designer 2+ years of...
Desde Independet Recruiter - Panamá
Publicado hace un mes
Requisition Number: 510734Contract Type: Fixed Term, On-goingCountry: PanamaLocation: DonosoSite: Cobre Panama - Mine SiteCategories: MiningFirst Quantum...
Desde First Quantum Minerals Ltd. - Panamá
Publicado hace 23 días
Maersk is looking for an individual with strong stakeholder management skills, great communicator and collaborator to join our Costa del Este team as Human...
Desde Maersk - Panamá
Publicado hace 24 días
We are Signify, formerly Philips Lighting. We’re the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for...
Desde Signify - Panamá
Publicado hace un mes