The HSE Manager is a member of the company management team and contributes pro actively to improve the Company performance's.The role of the HSE Manager is to ensure that the Organization is compliant with HSE (Health, Safety, & amp; Environment) policies and regulations. This includes supervising the HSE Department, individual and team development. Ensuring all policies relating to HSE are current and in good standing with local and federal agencies. Increasing awareness of HSE among staff and third parties in order to further develop the HSE culture at company.
Specific Duties and responsabilities:
- Ensure the development and application of the HSE strategy, policies, processes and tools to ensure apply that all activities are carried out in a safe manner and in compliance with environmental standards.
- Develop, formulate and HSE strategies, consistent with HSE strategies and guidelines
- Enforce compliance of HSE requirements and procedures to the employees on site; i.e.; use of personnel protective equipment, waste segregation, chemical handling, etc.
- Highlight any non-conformity or high risk observation to the respective Department Manager and General Manager
- Maintain HSE Department Budget
- Demonstrate high accountability and responsibility in providing the support for the team in terms of HSE advice and support
- Responsible of monitoring the HSE performance in all areas
- Responsible for periodic checks on compliance with HSE instructions
- Experience in the field of HSE (3 to 5 years) Mandatory
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, electromechanical, Construction) Mandatory
- Business MBA degre Desired
- Previous Leadershiprole
- Key Competences: Excellent Leadership , Business acumen, KPI performed and Teamwork
- Advanced English (written and spoken)
- Competitive salary
- Great work enviroment