Here is an exciting opportunity to join our business and enhance your career. We are looking for a committedHuman Resources Assistant
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Assistone or more key HR responsibilities including recruitment and selection, associate relations, compliance, training and other HR functions.
- Provide a high quality and proactive service to both internal and external customers, meeting both corporate and statutory requirements, encompassing all aspects of sourcing, employee relations, employee benefits, wellness programs, corporate responsibility programs,adding value in support of company business objectives.
- Provide information to internal clients on HR proccedures, services, programs and corporate values.
- Facilitate new hire first meeting and providethem thedocuments for signature, including the labor contract.
- Ensure that the employees files accomplish all the documentsrequired to implement the benefitprogram and other HR administrative function.
- Create and support retention initiatives by executing programs developed to improve associate morale, satisfaction, productivity and retention
- Supports administration of HR policies, processes and procedures and assists HR team in delivery of overall responsibilities.
- Education:College degree in Human Recourses or currently studying a bachelor degree inHR or a similar career.
- Experience Target:Minimum of2years of previous experience in anAssistant role or equivalent HR experience is required.
- Skills: Excellent customer service skills. Strong time management skills (multi-tasks, prioritizes work tasks, utilizes resources effectively/efficiently, adapts to changing work demands/priorities).
- Knowledge/Abilities:High English Level is required.
- Life and health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Flexible shift