Job Description: - Assist team members, leaders and HR employees with any and all related HR topics and issues via Chat tool.
- Exercise some judgment within narrowly defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Works on assignments routine in nature and of limited scope.
- Apply working knowledge and understanding of Human Resources programs, processes, applications, policies and administration to assist customers.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments (as required) to coordinate resolution.
- Maintain awareness of programs, methods and techniques needed to facilitate on-going administration of HR.
- At least 1 year experience in customer service or Human Resources with background academic experience in HR or related fields.
- Basic knowledge of following software preferred: Windows, MS Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong commitment to quality and attention to details.
- Prior experience in dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to work independently with regular supervision while handling stressful situations.
- Must be well-organized, self-starter and quick learner as well as highly motivated to perform the duties assigned.