Req ID: : Posted 11/09/2017
Job Function: Marketing and Sales
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Level: Entry:level
Surname / Name:
Department / Location:
Marketing and Sales
Country Head of Marketing and Sales
Last Revision Date:
Purpose of the role
The Inside Sales Coordinator is primarily engaged in managing and growing small assigned accounts or trade lanes, by developing business opportunities through the qualification via phone, email and eventual visits, promoting and actively selling Panalpina's services.
* Prospect new customers using internet, press, statistics, among other tools to find new customers.
* Attend a Customer Base of small/transactional customers that are not handled by IVs, Field Sales and/or RDM.
* Seek, promote and initiate continuous improvement opportunities
* Work collaboratively with direct report on career path document
* Root cause Analysis on service issues and timely address them to relevant functions
* Build and maintain a solid relationship with its customers, understand their needs.
* Adhere to the ACR Creation Process (ACR Request Form) incl. Credit set up, for all customers from her Customer Base.
* CRM maintenance of its own Customer Base: contact information, win business, customer potential.
* Fulfill phone calls or eventual visits to assigned customers.
* Provide quotations to his/her customers by him/herself
* Perform proper follow up of the quotations issued to his/hers customers for further closing and securement.
* Actively promote LCL, FCL, Air and Road products accordingly to the strategy set.
* Support successful business handover for all closed quotations between Sales and Operations.
Decision Making Authority
* As assigned.
Key Performance Indicator (KPIs values to be confirmed during PEAR review)
* Quotations : 200/month
* Closing Ratio : at least a 50 of all sent quotations must be gained.
* Phone Calls : 15 daily calls to new customers, should be registered/maintained in CRM.
* Follow Up : 100 to all sent quotations.
* Volume : target set for each product, to be reviewed on a monthly basis (Refer to Incentive Letter)
Function / Market and Industry Knowledge / Business Acumen / Process working
* Functional experience in air / sea / road
* Basic sales knowledge
* Complete understanding of PA service offering and pricing policy
* Understanding of PA (strategy, products and solutions)
* High competency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Skills and Competencies
* Self:organized (prioritize, plan, execute, self:control)
* Good interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
* Able to articulate PA value proposition
* Organized, flexible and able to work under tight deadlines
* Administration skills
* Customer service skills
* Team player
Educational background / Work experience
* High:school certificate
* 3 years of general industry business experience
* Language skills: fluent in English (written and verbal), other languages a plus
Ciudad: panama city
A mutually rewarding experience. Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars...
Publicado hace un mes
Se necesita asistente de farmacia con los siguientes requisitos. Responsable de las actividades en el área de farmacia, despachando, recomendando, registrando y...
Desde Super Centro El Fuerte Y La Onda - Panamá
Publicado hace 18 días
Puntual Honesta Buena presencia Organizada Excelente relación con el paciente. Proactiva Dispuesta a trabajar turnos rotativos de 7/3, 3/10, 10/6p.m. de lunes a...
Desde Hospital Santa Fé - Panamá
Publicado hace 17 días
Experiencia de más de un (1) año de Seguridad en Tiendas exclusivas de Ropa por departamentos Buena presencia Bachiller Completo Manejo de Armas (preferible...
Desde Tri-Points International Security - Panamá
Publicado hace 17 días