We are currently seeking an Internal Audit Supervisor to joined the dynamic team of Internal Auditors Globally.
Key Accountabilities and Challenges
Education and Work Experience
- Graduated from a recognised university.
- Internationally recognised professional internal audit, risk or accountancy qualification or study towards.
- At least five years’ experience of audit work including two years senior auditing experience (Mining and Construction experience
would be preferred).
- Experience of supporting the development of audit strategies and plans in leading risked based audits.
Technical Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication, accounting, analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong Personal computer and MS Office skills.
- Operating knowledge of ERP system preferred.
- Ability to promote safety in the workplace.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Ability to work along as well as in a team.
- Proven communication skills at all levels of an organisation.
- Must be able to demonstrate drive and ambition in meeting and exceeding management expectations.
- Independent, trustworthy, ethical and resilient
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet specific work demands.
- Must be able to travel internationally for periods of up to three weeks away from home. Role involves up to 50% travel time.
- Must hold a passport with no restrictions on international travel.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish, both verbal and written.