Job Function: Logistics
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Level: Professional
* Responsible for design, configuration and modification of JDA application.
* Configure complete warehouse from start through go live. Configure Client additions to existing warehouses.
* Configure system as necessary in order to accommodate the material flow through a facility.
* Customize application in order to fulfill requirements not addressed directly by the application.
* Create, install and test JDA software triggers in order to meet specific clients' needs. Utilize the code repository and create rollouts in order for data to be promoted into various environments.
* Bachelors degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field.
* Prefer 5 years of JDA (RedPrairie) experience.
* Minimum 3 years of experience acceptable when combined with experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, IT or a related field.
Experience must include the following:
1. Minimum 3 years of experience with JDA/RedPrairie, specifically:
a. Reviewing business requirements; creating Functional and Technical Specification documents
b. Warehouse configuration and setup.
c. Client Configuration and setup.
d. Creating DDAs and in depth knowledge of MOCA
e. Ability to interpret and debug MOCA trace files.
f. Developing labels and reports.
g. EDI Experience : Designing and coding the integration and implementation of various inbound and outbound interfaces using JDA integrator.
h. In depth knowledge of Logistics and Warehousing and how to build IT solutions to accommodate requirements for same
2. Experience with Project Management, including:
a. Ability to develop, add and manage tasks in existing Project Plans.
b. Ability to create and manage project plans.
Requires background check.