American Bar Association, ROLI Panama City, Panama REPORTS TO: Project Director, El Salvador
ABA ROLI’s Latin America & Caribbean (LAC) Division is currently seeking a Mock Trial Program Liaison to support a Justice Sector program in Panama. The Mock Trial Program Liaison will be responsible for all administrative and logistical tasks related to project implementation of a training course curriculum for Panamanian law schools on the accusatorial criminal system (sistema penal acusatorio or “SPA”) and a national mock trial competition. The purpose of the project is to enhance trial advocacy and mediation skills of law students preparing to work within the criminal justice system in Panama. This is an 18-month project ending in March 2021.
- Responsible for providing support in engaging national experts, consultants and key stakeholders in coordination with the Program Director and Coordinator.
- Support Program Coordinator with communication efforts with key stakeholders, including among others, participating law schools.
- In coordination with the Program Coordinator, he/she will be responsible for logistical, administrative and management of all major project activities and travel and ensures that all programmatic requirements are being met/exceeded according to ABA ROLI and the donor requirements;
- Under the supervision of the Program Director and in collaboration with DC staff he/she will support the procurement requirements for all project activities in-country and will send all necessary documents to the Director and FFM as requested
- Under the supervision of the Program Director and Coordinator he/she will oversee and be accountable for the development and deployment of substantive project activities, including, but not limited to convening, organizing, and participating in training opportunities within the host country;
- Maintains accountability for all timely, accurate, and compliant in-country programmatic monitoring and evaluation including administering of and sending data collection tools to the M&E officer;
- Communicates with the Program Director (based in El Salvador) as needed, to ensure timely and accurate updates on program activities, achievements, and shortcomings;
- Under the supervision of the Program Coordinator and Director, creates and implements corrective plans to improve performance against appropriate standards in areas where general program shortcomings are identified;
- Under the supervision of the Program Coordinator applicable, he/she will assist in drafting reports for major activities on the grant and send to the Program Director for review.
All interested candidates, please submit your cover letter and CV to directly to: ********** and indicate in the subject line the title of the position for which you are applying
Descripción de la Plaza/nOferta Laboral: UX Designer-Full Time Remote para la empresa iVisa Requeriments: 3+ years of experience UX Designer 2+ years of...
Desde Independet Recruiter - Panamá
Publicado hace un mes
Requisition Number: 510734Contract Type: Fixed Term, On-goingCountry: PanamaLocation: DonosoSite: Cobre Panama - Mine SiteCategories: MiningFirst Quantum...
Desde First Quantum Minerals Ltd. - Panamá
Publicado hace 24 días
Maersk is looking for an individual with strong stakeholder management skills, great communicator and collaborator to join our Costa del Este team as Human...
Desde Maersk - Panamá
Publicado hace 25 días
We are Signify, formerly Philips Lighting. We’re the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for...
Desde Signify - Panamá
Publicado hace un mes