At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to at the new centers. This includes promoting a healthy work environment with honesty, integrity, and respect for all employees.
- Manages all financial and budgeting responsibilities of operational support division.
- Oversees performance and quality standard reviews to ensure outcomes meet client expectations.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities to drive operational efficiencies operation.
- Monitors all key metrics in support of meeting/exceeding initiative objectives.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2 to 5 years of experience in management and operations management in a customer service or call center environment.
- Client advocate with strong customer service skills.
- Strong coaching, mentoring and motivational skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Written and oral advanced English level
- Ability to coach and develop program management to drive program performance.