Summary Processing Center located in Panama City (Financial District) is looking for a Vendor Set Up Specialist. The primary functions of the Vendor Set Up Specialist are resolving customer queries and manage vendors and third-party relationships.
***THIS JOB REQUIRES ADVANCE ENGLISH LEVEL SKILLS. WRITTEN AND CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH IS A MUST***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Implementation of client vendors on iClear and VendorScape systems
· Onboarding and orientation in compliance within established policies, procedures and timelines
· Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via phone (inbound and outbound calls) and via email
· Responsible of Accounting Collections calls
· Participate in development and implementation of a vendor management program for the business unit to include tools, processes, quality assessments and measurements.
· Calibrate with colleagues across the business unit and IT to ensure consistency and leverage best practices
· Responsible for processing Vendor Set-Up requests
· Responsible for processing Vendor Name Change requests.
· Responsible for expanding client relationships for existing vendors.
· Research and ensure all vendors have current and valid contracts. Initiate process to re-contract with vendor if necessary
- Typing / dataentry skills (fast and accurate)
- Attention to detail
- Advanced English (spoken, written and comprehensive reading)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Specially Excel)
Payment and Benefits
- $900.00 salary per month
- Production Performance Bonus
- Private Health and Life Insurance