Descripción de la Plaza/nJoin the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a Remote DevOps Engineer (Junior) to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented PMs, developers, designers, and QAs to provide DevOps solutions and technical support for industry-leading applications.
At Scopic, we believe great technical engineers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic engineers are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• 1+ year of professional DevOps experience
• Experience scripting in Bash or Python
• Good understanding of and experience with Amazon Web Services
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
• Great understanding Linux operating systems
• Solid understanding of Windows operating system
• Knowledge and experience with containers (Docker or other) and container orchestration (Kubernetes or other)
• Solid understanding of an application build lifecycle & steps needed to validate a build
• Experience automating and managing builds using Maven, NPM, or other build automation tools
• Experience with CI/CD and automation tools
• Proficient in Git
• A passion for learning new technologies
• Intermediate-level spoken and written English
• Bachelors degree or higher
• Knowledge and experience with C++, C#, GoLang or any other programming language
• Experience in server-side system architecture design
• Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies and the SDLC
This is a full-time, home-based position.
Compensation: Depending on experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0qjvt?source=Unmejorempleo%20PA
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We champion software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed and marketed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Principales funciones y responsabilidades:Desarrollar aplicaciones móviles, observar áreas de oportunidad y mejora continua. Proponer ideas innovadoras para el...
Desde Humanet - Panamá
Publicado hace un mes
Join the world’s largest virtual ¬¬company! Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote PHP...
Desde Scopic Software - Panamá
Publicado hace 21 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nNos dedicamos a la implementación de sistemas para control de procesos para diferentes cliente de habla hispana. Por eso, estamos...
Desde Promo Call Tech S.A. - Coclé
Publicado hace 23 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nJoin the world’s largest virtual company! Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities Scopic is seeking a...
Desde Scopic - Panamá
Publicado hace un mes