Government / public relations management
1. organize a meeting with officials of the government and / or government organization to present the company's service / products and acquire relevant information about the project
2. have a continuous contact with relevant people within the project owner to obtain an update
3. need to understand the roles and responsibility of the company and prepare presentation material for potential clients clients.
4. Organize and make a visit to several countries to make a presentation to potential customers
1. verify the progress of the project (construction activities, operation and maintenance status of the project, in case the client wins the project and implements the same.)
2. weekly activities, to carry out a survey and market research, collect market / project information within the Latin American region so that the client can review and decide how to participate in the project
3. classifying information (economy, politics, business, etc.) of the Latin American countries in a weekly report
1. Work experience: 3 ~ 8 years in the construction industries as business / relationship manager. He is not a construction worker or a manager related to construction.
2. Complete University Studies
Aplicar al empleo
Empleos en PANAMÁ
Requisition ID: EMP001174 MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The...
Publicado hace un mes
Requisition ID: CUS001195 MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The...
Publicado hace 22 días